Is taking my DAT August 2nd too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brunetteandtoothy

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am applying this cycle and have yet to take my DAT. I am currently scheduled for July 27, but I was thinking of pushing my DAT back a week to August 2nd. My reason for this is to do more full-length exams and to review the Destroyer. I am currently using Bootcamp only. Would this be too late? I don't want to be a late applicant.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I am applying this cycle and have yet to take my DAT. I am currently scheduled for July 27, but I was thinking of pushing my DAT back a week to August 2nd. My reason for this is to do more full-length exams and to review the Destroyer. I am currently using Bootcamp only. Would this be too late? I don't want to be a late applicant.

Thanks in advance for your help :)
That is not too late, I have answered this question many times through the years, the biggest mistake students make it taking the DAT before being fully prepared. Listen to you intuition and reschedule give yourself the extra time. I see you are using the Destroyer, get through it at least one time in its entirety , 2 times if you can. This is not a test you want to repeat.

FYI, We have students enrolled in our summer DAT program that doesn't end unit mid August, those students do get interviews this cycle. Focus on #think30 and only you will know when you are ready to Destroy the DAT Beast.

Wishing you the best...Nancy, co/owner DAT Destroyer