• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Is that a good idea?

Temperature101

Membership Revoked
Removed
May 27, 2011
  1. Medical Student
    I am almost half way with my content review and I struggle in physics and VR. I plan to stop after I am half way done with content review and spend 2-3 weeks in the first half of physics so I can master the content. I will spend some time in VR as well. I am taking the MCAT May 23rd. Is that a good idea?

MD Odyssey

Jun 26, 2010
      I am almost half way with my content review and I struggle in physics and VR. I plan to stop after I am half way done with content review and spend 2-3 weeks in the first half of physics so I can master the content. I will spend some time in VR as well. I am taking the MCAT May 23rd. Is that a good idea?

If you know your weak areas, then targeted review is wise. About a month before the real thing, I realized I had some major deficiencies in chemistry, so I altered my schedule to account for that and cut out most of my physics and organic chemistry review which I was pretty strong in.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.