Is the 2012 ADEA Dental School Virtual Fair website down?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dent22519

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm not sure if you guys have been checking out the virtual fair, but I've been having problems connecting to it, but I've been using it throughout the morning. I've just started to have problems around 2pm. I guess there's probably a lot of traffic on the website since it's the last day. I couldn't find a phone number to call from the ADEA website either.

Anyone else having problems?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Everything was working properly on my end yesterday, but today I haven't been able to access the fair from either Safari or Firefox.

It's probably too many people at the same time. Hopefully, it'll resolve soon...

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah they sent an e-mail saying that they've been having issues...

Yeah, it stopped like 5 min after I posted that.... It's too bad because most schools hours end at 4pm and 5pm. Some have night hours... Maybe it will be less busy then?

The fair is back open, and live chats are scheduled for this afternoon at 1pm ET and a presentation at 1:30 pm. If you're lucky, some of us are on "now." Afterwards, the fair will still be up but no live chats are formally scheduled unless arranged by the schools themselves.