Is the PR science workbook a good practice source or redo EK 1001 questions instead??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did most of the 1001 questions in physics, chem...and orgo. I have the PR science workbook. Should I now work through the PR book in all four subjects...or redo the 1001 books.

Also, at this point, i have reviewed all the material from the EK books. is it better to just do lots of problems for the PS material and continue to just study and memorize the BS stuff...or should I just do problems for all of them? Thanks.!!

Members don't see this ad.

PR science was a good source of review. If you are weak on specific concepts then I would advise doing a few passages from PR book on that topic. As for the practice for real mcat I thought it was not like the real thing. I thought most of the passages were easier than real mcat. I don't know about the EK tests but redoing the same questions would probably not help too much. If you don't have any other resource I would give PR a try.