DO Is there an ADCOM or senior member..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WesternRedCedar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
That would be willing to look at my AACOMAS application PDF? I want an honest critique of my grade trends, and ECs.

I know that the ADCOMS here are very busy people, but I would be greatly indebted if you would let me PM you the file to look over. I of course would remove the confidential information, though a quick google search of any of my activities would lead right to me.

Feel free to delete this post if its not allowed, or a possibility.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Catalystik,

Mostly for privacy, Iwould prefer only a handful of more senior members have access to my information, rather than anyone who is able to visit the forum.

I figured that if i generalized my ECs and situation, it would take away from their uniqueness/context, and wouldn't get an applicable evaluation.

Is my only option to then put the generalized information?

Thank you for your time reading

Members don't see this ad :)
Is my only option to then put the generalized information?
Be patient and see if you get a taker. But keep in mind that by posting in public, the responses help not just a single person, but potentially hundreds to thousands of others on SDN who need assistance or Search for answers and reassurance. With our limited time, we'd prefer to reach a wider audience, even though I'm sure everyone would prefer a one-on-one consultation.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi Catalystik,

Thank you, that is completely understandable and I appreciate your response!