Is there another GI forum?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChessMaster3000

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering, this forum isnt very active....i know other specialties have main forums off SDN, and wondering if anyone knows of a GI online forum that most people use
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm guessing cause they are so busy they dont have to post on here.
I was thinking this too, but them again neurosurg has a lot of activity lol. GI docs, please enlighten us on your career and give us guidance! 😀
 
I trained in the military, now I'm in private practice. Don't have a clue about the stuff you guys care about.

Mid levels are not a threat to me.

I did the military match and have no clue about the regular match.

I like GI. I'd do it for less. I'm glad I get paid well. The job market is fine. Big cities are competitive.

There is no other forum.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk