Is there any post-premed who is an international student?

Started by Joseph.ny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Joseph.ny

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a premed at SUNY on my 28 years old.

My GAP was 3.3

My premed GPA 3.77 so far..

Last time I was happenning to meet a professor who teaches at Vanderbelt University as a medical professor.

He suggested me become a citizan first, which made me feel upset for a long time..

So, I am wondering, is there any post-bacc-premed who is international student? Or is there anyone who has ever heard this kind of case??
 
Joseph.ny said:
I am a premed at SUNY on my 28 years old.

My GAP was 3.3

My premed GPA 3.77 so far..

Last time I was happenning to meet a professor who teaches at Vanderbelt University as a medical professor.

He suggested me become a citizan first, which made me feel upset for a long time..

So, I am wondering, is there any post-bacc-premed who is international student? Or is there anyone who has ever heard this kind of case??

You don't have to become a citizen, but having a green card will make your life lot easier.