Is there any university in Europe which I can apply for Faculty of Medicine now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mtajvidi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

Is there any university in Europe in Faculty of Medicine which I can apply for that NOW?

I applied for 2nd Faculty of Medicine in Charles University, but It's my last chance to enter to a university in 2010, I'm interested if it's possible to apply to a medical school in any country in Europe in this time!

I live in Budapest,Hungary.

Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello

Is there any university in Europe in Faculty of Medicine which I can apply for NOW?

I applied for 2nd Faculty of Medicine in Charles University, but It's my last chance to enter to a university in 2010, I'm interested if it's possible to apply to a medical school in any country in Europe in this time!

I live in Budapest,Hungary.

Thank You

Hello!

Yes , I think you may have a chance in Italy. For example in Turin the applications on line are open until 25 august. If you want to try, here is the link with the instruction on how to proceed:

http://www.unito.it/unitoWAR/page/i...8381252680314939?path=/BEA Repository/1662023

Thank you, but I could not find useful information in English about how to apply for the admission test and the date of the entrance exam and the other details!

Thank you, but I could not find useful information in English about how to apply for the admission test and the date of the entrance exam and the other details!

I'm so sorry, but I have to inform you that if you don't have proficiency of italian language it's impossible to proceed....If you have someone who knows italian maybe you can proceed on application on-line, but the next step is going to be the admission exam which is in italian for all students (italians of course and foreigners) and the italian language exam for foreign students.This is what I know, because I'm not italian too and at time I've applicated in this form. But anyway don't be discouraged, for further information you can contact directly the foreign student's office. Here is the link :

http://www.unito.it/unitoWAR/page/istituzionale_en/students1/how_to_register1

Hope I was useful,

Iris.