Is there any way to increase the man's height?(please Respond)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rajkus

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i want to increase my height.
is there any way in medical sciences to increase the height?
I don't mind about the surgery cost / the way to increase my height.
if there is any way let me know.
Your advice is appreciable.

Thanks for your time

my mail [email protected]

atleast respond whether it is possible or not.

Members don't see this ad.

platform shoes

Members don't see this ad :)
Traction. Hey, it'll only work while you're upside down and your hair is on end, but the result is achieved...

ya know, this site just isn't the place for medical advice in lots of ways. Most of us aren't doctors yet. And the reason you're getting silly answers is because ther is NO way to do what you want without considerable cost and pain -- and apparently none of us thinks it's worth it. Invest in being happy with yourself as you are.

The height of what? and how many inches do you want to add to it? :)

If you're past puberty, the increase in hormones causes your long bones to stop growing. I've read of experiments on rats that were given growth hormone, which seems to stimulate growth at the epiphyseal plates. There's also a rare condition in human males who don't make estrogen or estrogen receptors who are now 7 feet tall and still growing. My last cologne seemed to inhibit estrogen, but that's another story.

Why is it so important to you>?

Don't get out of bed, ever. Gravity does nasty things to the nucleus pulposus, and you lose 1/4" during the day.. Stay in bed = be taller.

Good Luck, and don't forget to place plenty of Depends undergarments next to your bed.

Date shorter women.