• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

is this a good idea?

Samus Aran

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2003
mushytown in rooville
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
    tomorrow i was planning on taking my last full length (aamc 5r) but in the last 2 exams i've taken my bio score has dropped to a 9 when i had been getting 11's (i have no idea what happened). instead of taking the full exam, do you think it would be smart (at least confidence wise) if i just skip the bio section and just do the ps and vr sections? more specifically, would it be a better idea to skip the bio section and instead just do more bio review and practice passages from the ek 1001 book? my only concern is that i am ending my full length practices on a low note (compared to my previous bio avg. at least) in that section and it may boost my confidence if i do better on this last full length...

OK IT'S REALLY JUST THAT I AM JUST TIRED OF ANALYZING ALL OF THIS SCORE CRAP! sunday can't come soon enough

:mad:

adiddas125

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jan 31, 2005
      Misty said:
      tomorrow i was planning on taking my last full length (aamc 5r) but in the last 2 exams i've taken my bio score has dropped to a 9 when i had been getting 11's (i have no idea what happened). instead of taking the full exam, do you think it would be smart (at least confidence wise) if i just skip the bio section and just do the ps and vr sections? more specifically, would it be a better idea to skip the bio section and instead just do more bio review and practice passages from the ek 1001 book? my only concern is that i am ending my full length practices on a low note (compared to my previous bio avg. at least) in that section and it may boost my confidence if i do better on this last full length...

OK IT'S REALLY JUST THAT I AM JUST TIRED OF ANALYZING ALL OF THIS SCORE CRAP! sunday can't come soon enough

:mad:

Hi Misty,

I think you should definitly take some time off to rejuvinate yourself. It is better to be fresh for this test, than to be a wounded/injured academic marathon runner... I think burning yourself out is not an option at this point!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.