is this a good idea?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Samus Aran

Old member
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
tomorrow i was planning on taking my last full length (aamc 5r) but in the last 2 exams i've taken my bio score has dropped to a 9 when i had been getting 11's (i have no idea what happened). instead of taking the full exam, do you think it would be smart (at least confidence wise) if i just skip the bio section and just do the ps and vr sections? more specifically, would it be a better idea to skip the bio section and instead just do more bio review and practice passages from the ek 1001 book? my only concern is that i am ending my full length practices on a low note (compared to my previous bio avg. at least) in that section and it may boost my confidence if i do better on this last full length...

OK IT'S REALLY JUST THAT I AM JUST TIRED OF ANALYZING ALL OF THIS SCORE CRAP! sunday can't come soon enough

:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Misty said:
tomorrow i was planning on taking my last full length (aamc 5r) but in the last 2 exams i've taken my bio score has dropped to a 9 when i had been getting 11's (i have no idea what happened). instead of taking the full exam, do you think it would be smart (at least confidence wise) if i just skip the bio section and just do the ps and vr sections? more specifically, would it be a better idea to skip the bio section and instead just do more bio review and practice passages from the ek 1001 book? my only concern is that i am ending my full length practices on a low note (compared to my previous bio avg. at least) in that section and it may boost my confidence if i do better on this last full length...

OK IT'S REALLY JUST THAT I AM JUST TIRED OF ANALYZING ALL OF THIS SCORE CRAP! sunday can't come soon enough

:mad:

Hi Misty,

I think you should definitly take some time off to rejuvinate yourself. It is better to be fresh for this test, than to be a wounded/injured academic marathon runner... I think burning yourself out is not an option at this point!