Is this a good schedule for a pre-med student?

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well that sucks, anyways you should check out my posts cause I asked a lot of similar question to you and some of them have pretty good responses. The last thing I thought of was meeting a person that goes to my school on SdN. haha!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is SO crazy!

>.<

But, in regards to your question there is no specific degree that prepares you for the MCAT. You take the 8 pre-reqs, purchase prep materials, (If you wish), and then take the exam. You will take some of the pre-reqs in a bio degree, but will probably have to tack on physics with lab and possibly biochem. (Depends on the medical schools you are applying to).

Also, the MCAT is changing in 2015, and psychology and sociology will probably be added as pre-requisites too.

Good Luck.
 
I have a feeling I know you but not sure. That will be even weirder/crazier if I actually know u in person lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad