Failing biology and don’t think I should do pre-med

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

McFarlanders

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve took my first ever bio classes as a dual enrollment student at my community college. I failed my first exam after freaking out about the amount of info I have to learn in a week. I got a B on my next exam after calming down, but I’m so burnt out after getting close to graduation and worrying about college that I procrastinate and I’m now heading from a C to worst a F. I don’t know if any med school would want someone who failed bio I and had to retake it.
 
my first ever bio classes as a dual enrollment student at my community college
It sounds like you are in high school then. If this is not pertinent to your graduation, you should withdraw, take some time to be a high school senior in the spring, and tackle college next fall. Make sure your first semester at college isn't overloaded as you adjust