Is this an non-academic challenge?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

siloaddict

Reaction score
Ques asks:
- Please reflect on a difficult and challenging non-academic experience you have faced. Include a description of the stressful event, how you dealt with it and what you have learned about others and yourself through this process.

Thank you all!

-Silo

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
As I interprete this prompt I would take "academic" to mean experiences you have had as a learner (student). Your experiences as a classroom/online teacher would be a non-academic experience as I read what this question is trying to get at (something outside of difficulties you may have had as a learner/student).

Reactions: 1 users
As I interprete this prompt I would take "academic" to mean experiences you have had as a learner (student). Your experiences as a classroom/online teacher would be a non-academic experience as I read what this question is trying to get at (something outside of difficulties you may have had as a learner/student).
Thank you LizzyM!

Ques asks:
- Please reflect on a difficult and challenging non-academic experience you have faced. Include a description of the stressful event, how you dealt with it and what you have learned about others and yourself through this process.

Thank you all!

-Silo
This is why there is a CARS section on the MCAT.