Is this Folding Possible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lho7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
32ziznt.png

I don't see how this is folded other than folding it back into the paper, instead folding towards us. Sorry I am sounding confusing but I don't know how else to explain it.

I thought we can only fold outwards and not inward?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't even started on PAT yet so it's very possible I might be wrong, but I think the answer is E.

Last edited:
So you fold the left flap inwards and the right part inwards the same size to get to the 2nd picture. Then you fold the top half down and the bottom half up to meet it. The answer is definitely E. I thought this question was fairly easy and I am bad at PAT.

yes i got the right answer too it is E...but my real question is...is inward folding on the DAT an option?

Members don't see this ad :)
yes i got the right answer too it is E...but my real question is...is inward folding on the DAT an option?

I'm not sure what the exact guidelines are, but I would assume it'd be fair!

It looks like it's folding twice in one step or something. I've never seen them do this in crack dat. Can they do that or what are they doing?

Btw this Is topscore...they had a couple where they fold two areas at once. I don't think it is possible or seen on the real dat....I read the rules but they don't mention these two cases

Where did you find this question? I haven't seen any hole punching problems that folds inwards. So lame.

just a double fold, not an inward fold. ive gone through 10 cracks, 3 topscores, and 1 kaplan and i have probably found about four double folds. it's pretty annoying when youre taking the practice test and come across it, but by the time youre done with the exam its far removed from memory.

just a double fold, not an inward fold. ive gone through 10 cracks, 3 topscores, and 1 kaplan and i have probably found about four double folds. it's pretty annoying when youre taking the practice test and come across it, but by the time youre done with the exam its far removed from memory.

I believe OP was referring to step 2 (inward folding of the right flap), and you're referring to step 3 (two folds in one step).