Is this normal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what? Don't turn this around on me. I very rarely say such a thing, but when a person hijacks a thread and literally posts over and over and over and over ad nauseum about being "picked on" during residency when it has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread, I think they need an outlet in which to discuss their experience and that outlet should not be this thread.

You don't get to criticize me with statements such as your last one when you're the one who's out of line here. You've managed to take a thread about a systems issue within a program and make it all about yourself on some ill-informed crusade to end resident abuse when no such abuse exists in this thread. Maybe take a break and start your own thread if you want, but don't monopolize and complicate a thread due to your unresolved issues as a trainee.

And FYI, I'm an attending. This isn't the first time I've had to clarify that for you. Not sure why you always assume those who disagree with you must be your professional junior. Last summer, you thought I was a med student and told me that I'd likely get terminated from residency when I get there if I didn't stop disagreeing with my seniors. Is that what you mean by challenging abuse in medical/graduate medical education?
Well of course you must be inferior or have no experience if you disagree with her...she continuously points out that she disagrees with something...the implication is that you are wrong because she disagrees with you...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.