Is this reasonable?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NeurologyHopeful

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im an AMG who failed the step 2 ck twice, but passed on third attempt with a 230. I have secured a preliminary medicine position in hope of matching to an advanced neurology position. I would like some advice as to how to maximize my application for the next cycle in addition to what I have planned below:

I'm planning on taking the Step III by September. In the remaining months of medical school, I will be working dilligently with my Neurology dept to obtain great LOR. Faculty have already committed themselves to helping me obtain a position. I've started working on a few clinical projects in the neurosciences.

Any help you guys can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks