Is this too many PPS interviews at Midyear?

Started by p-rog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

p-rog

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've started setting up a couple interviews with fellowship programs through PPS at ASHP Midyear and I've realized that I want to set up a total of ten (10) interviews 😱 . Each 30 minutes in duration. Is that crazy/******ed?

If it matters, 4 of them are for Rutger's fellowship positions, and two are for UNC fellowship positions. They are all still separate interviews though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙂 Kinda slow eh?


I wouldn't quite call a quarter note slow... not like a whole note.

Of course not as fast as the notes used in 7/8 measures in 3/4 rhythm 16th notes of Chopin's Fantasy Impromptu.

kno what I mean?
 
Now...Volodo's Turkish March is whole another story..

😱

[YOUTUBE]j1fgo7hp-Ko[/YOUTUBE]
 
I did 23 last year between jobs and PGY-2s.

I was exhausted and did nothing else. I wouldn't recommend it.

10 is just fine.