Is TPR test harder than Blueprint?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lolaaa

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so I scored a 493 on my first TPR. After studying for two weeks, I scored a 504 on Blueprint FL1. I've been doing Uworld questions and reviewing Anki but I still need to work on bio and psych. I was wondering if TPR and blueprint are comparable and which one is harder. Do you guys think a 504 on blueprint is a significant improvement compared to my first TPR? I don't know if I'll reach the 510 by the time my exam comes but I'm gonna keep studying. (my exam is on Jan 21).

Also, I'm a bit concerned that these 3rd party exams are more content focused than passage focused unlike the actual MCAT. I feel like I'm better at remembering things than understanding the passage :|
P.s Thank you for everyone's responses on my previous thread :) You guys are awesome!

Members don't see this ad.

TPR is more content based, and can give you deflated scores. Blueprint and Altius are more similar to AAMC MCAT. AAMC FL is still considered gold standard.