Princeton versus Blueprint 515+ versus Blueprint Tutoring course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aspringDoc3243

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I plan to take MCAT in 2024 May. I would like to start a little early. I narrowed down to Blueprint Versus Princeton course for MCAT. And blueprint offers 515+ course or a tutoring course for about the same price.

Would like to get your opinion to help me decide between BP 515+ or BP Tutoring or Princeton.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would not recommend TPR. I took two of their classes and felt like I got very little out of them.
I purchased the BP practice exams and felt they were more representative than TPR Practice exams.
 
I'm doing Blueprint 515+ because it was endorsed by Dr. Ryan Gray, was much cheaper than the similar TPR course and was flexible with scheduling.