Is Tulane ACP still a good program for acceptance into Tulane SOM?

Started by zarfot
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zarfot

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that in the past Tulane ACP students would have a high chance of getting accepted into Tulane's med school upon good performance in the courses. Now that there's a 1 year anatomy master's program at Tulane - is Tulane ACP still a good 1 years program preferable to say Wake Forest, RWJ - MBS, Loyola, EVMS MMS?
 
I don't know too much about the other programs. I looked into Wake Forest last year and I think it's a good option too. I'm in ACP this year and it's definitely a great program with a strong connection to Tulane. I would recommend either of those two.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad