Is UCSF a "gay friendly" med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Check this out... I think that S & S = Watchamacallit.... :clap:

Wassup buddy?

Members don't see this ad.

haven't you heard of the Castro?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if the original guy who posted this thread is lying or not. but for that other person who said they received a rejection in the mail, or for anyone who has heard anything... Does your online status page show that something has been mailed out when they mail it out, or will it continue to have the "Interview Granted" status even after they've made a final decision. I interviewed there a couple of months ago and am waiting on the final decision.

thanks everyone!

I am not sure about the status, but I am pretty sure that you have to wait to 12/15 to hear anything (if good news) or Jan 1st (not so good news (Waitlist) and bad news). You could call UCSF and ask about the status Q, let me know if you find out anything.

Is UCSF one of your top choices?

hi snowbear,

yeah it is definitely one of my top choices, its a good school and you can't beat the price. i went to a lot of east coast interviews for similar tier schools, but now i wonder if i'd fork up the money for those even if i was accepted, either way though, if i was lucky enough to get into more than one top-five school (and i doubt i'm that lucky) i wouldn't decide anything until i play the financial aid game, sometimes the private schools give out good grants.

Originally posted by priscy921
I don't know if the original guy who posted this thread is lying or not. but for that other person who said they received a rejection in the mail, or for anyone who has heard anything... Does your online status page show that something has been mailed out when they mail it out, or will it continue to have the "Interview Granted" status even after they've made a final decision. I interviewed there a couple of months ago and am waiting on the final decision.

thanks everyone!

First of all, yes, the guy who started this ridiculous thread is lying.

Second, once you have the interview there are no more updates to your online status. Its all mail from here on out. The only exception is the few who get pulled off the wait list at the last minute....they get calls or told when to call for status.

Here's another one of SnS' trollish antics.