Is Yale Done Granting Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cm7b5

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
IS YALE DONE GRANTING INTERVIEWS????? This question has probably been posted before..........

Members don't see this ad.

not technically. they said they would be sending them out through the first week in march. it's kinda a long shot by now. i'm pretty upset that they looked me over, but c'est la vie

Are Yale interview invites sent via email?

Members don't see this ad :)
cm7b5,

Mr. Silverman, the Director of Admissions at Yale, sends out an e-mail first, and then follows the e-mail with a letter outlining the details for the interview.

I hope this helps. And (although I'm one to talk) try not to worry TOO much about Columbia. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

columbia? i think you've got your schools mixed up katie.

Ardavan, I'm referring to one of his/her previous posts, in another thread. C'mon now, you know I'm not dense. :)

Did you hear from Stanford?

i didn't get the call on thurs. but i called my admissions counselor at stanford and she assured me that my file had yet to reach the committee yet and thus no deliberations/decisions had been made. phew.

Thanks morning light!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you as well! Did you interview with Frantz himself? Why are you so pessimistic?