• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

israel

greenlollypop

10+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2007
Status (Visible)
ok-i know this is not the israel forum, but i have looked on other forums and have not really found what i was looking for. i was just wondering if any of you have considered that as an option? what is the difference between an israel medical school vs. a caribbean school? are there any advantages? any feeback would be appreciated. thanks.

billydoc

10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2005
Lost in Nu Yok
Status (Visible)
ok-i know this is not the israel forum, but i have looked on other forums and have not really found what i was looking for. i was just wondering if any of you have considered that as an option? what is the difference between an israel medical school vs. a caribbean school? are there any advantages? any feeback would be appreciated. thanks.

Try www.valuemd.com There is a forum fro Israel. When I worked at Beth Israel MC in NYC in the 1990s there were quite a few US IMGs comming from Ben Gurion, Sackler and Technion. I think those have partnerships with some big names like Columbia in NY. They also have Stafford loans. The only disadvantage that you have to do the whole thing in Israel. Though it could be to your advantage b/c you'll get a true World class cutting edge medical education, with clinical exposure to the things that you probaly will never (I hope not) ever see in the States. but definitely check it out.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.