Issue with the Supplemental Questions part of AACOMAS

Hopefulpremed123

5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2015
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi all, so there was a supplemental question along with the primary (NOT A SECONDARY QUESTION) for a school, where I was asked:

Have you taken coursework outside of the United States excluding study abroad courses that are reflflected on your US transcripts?

I accidentally marked yes to this. Shall I give the school a call and ask them to change it if possible? Or should I leave it be as schools will see my transcript.....? or should i dress this in that school's secondary?

@Goro

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
  1. Non-Student
Hi all, so there was a supplemental question along with the primary (NOT A SECONDARY QUESTION) for a school, where I was asked:

Have you taken coursework outside of the United States excluding study abroad courses that are reflflected on your US transcripts?

I accidentally marked yes to this. Shall I give the school a call and ask them to change it if possible? Or should I leave it be as schools will see my transcript.....? or should i dress this in that school's secondary?

@Goro
Have no idea.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.