Issue with the Supplemental Questions part of AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopefulpremed123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, so there was a supplemental question along with the primary (NOT A SECONDARY QUESTION) for a school, where I was asked:

Have you taken coursework outside of the United States excluding study abroad courses that are reflflected on your US transcripts?

I accidentally marked yes to this. Shall I give the school a call and ask them to change it if possible? Or should I leave it be as schools will see my transcript.....? or should i dress this in that school's secondary?

@Goro

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all, so there was a supplemental question along with the primary (NOT A SECONDARY QUESTION) for a school, where I was asked:

Have you taken coursework outside of the United States excluding study abroad courses that are reflflected on your US transcripts?

I accidentally marked yes to this. Shall I give the school a call and ask them to change it if possible? Or should I leave it be as schools will see my transcript.....? or should i dress this in that school's secondary?

@Goro
Have no idea.