Issue with verified AACOMAS app on lectures/labs

Started by deleted1000960
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1000960

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are 4 courses on my application (all post-bacc courses) that should be labeled lecture + lab but are labeled as lecture only, including pre-reqs. I noticed this when I first submitted the app when I didn't even have the option to designate lectures/lecture + lab to courses taken outside of my main institution.

I emailed AACOMAS twice now, but I've heard nothing back from them. When I called them, they told me it will be changed during verification, but obviously it hasn't. I plan on calling them again Monday, but I am worried these issues will negatively affect me for schools where I am under review. Should I contact schools where I am under review and tell them that these 4 classes are lecture + lab? Or is it not worth contacting them about?