Issues in Pharmacy?

Started by shorteeee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shorteeee

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are some current issues in Pharmacy? For my pharmacy internship, I need to write a research paper on a current issues on pharmacy with 10 references. Any ideas out there? :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are some current issues in Pharmacy? For my pharmacy internship, I need to write a research paper on a current issues on pharmacy with 10 references. Any ideas out there? :laugh:

Try searching the forums - as I recall, there was an extensive thread on this maybe a month or two ago.
 
What are some current issues in Pharmacy? For my pharmacy internship, I need to write a research paper on a current issues on pharmacy with 10 references. Any ideas out there? :laugh:

go to the pharmacy forum and use the search function....I'm pretty sure you can find lots of issues...go out and find the issues, instead of letting others tell you..
 
Perhaps:

-Fraud/waste/abuse within pharmacies.
-HIPAA.
-Increasing role of pharmacist in primary care for a patient.
 
Check out the pharmacy association websites such as American Pharmacists Association, American Society of Health System Pharmacists, well here is a link with the listings http://www.pharmacy.org/association.html; they always show the current news in pharmacy both federal, state, regulatory, etc.

Good luck!