ISU PharmD interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skrishna

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got interview for ISU ? I got email today for interview......

WHich campus (Pocatello or Meridian) are you selecting for Interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Ya got the same one I think that I am doing feb 25 at Pocatello, because thats where I currently reside.

Members don't see this ad :)
So they send out an email? There was no call?

I think they send out email and snail mail too....I called the school today and the lady was a little slow at understanding what I wanted to know but I finally got out of her that she sent the snail mail this morning at 10 am. I don't know why they have both email and snail mail....but hopefully that means good news in the mail soon....hopefully they're not rejections...because I did not get an email either :scared:

I think they send out email and snail mail too....I called the school today and the lady was a little slow at understanding what I wanted to know but I finally got out of her that she sent the snail mail this morning at 10 am. I don't know why they have both email and snail mail....but hopefully that means good news in the mail soon....hopefully they're not rejections...because I did not get an email either :scared:

What is snail mail? You mean the postal service? I am finishing up my prerequisite now so I am wondering since that is still pending....

What is snail mail? You mean the postal service? I am finishing up my prerequisite now so I am wondering since that is still pending....

Yes, it's postal. The lady said we should get stuff sometime next week. :xf:

How are you doing in interview process? nervous?