ISU PharmD interview??

Started by Skrishna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Skrishna

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone got interview for ISU ? I got email today for interview......

WHich campus (Pocatello or Meridian) are you selecting for Interview?
 
Ya got the same one I think that I am doing feb 25 at Pocatello, because thats where I currently reside.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So they send out an email? There was no call?

I think they send out email and snail mail too....I called the school today and the lady was a little slow at understanding what I wanted to know but I finally got out of her that she sent the snail mail this morning at 10 am. I don't know why they have both email and snail mail....but hopefully that means good news in the mail soon....hopefully they're not rejections...because I did not get an email either :scared:
 
I think they send out email and snail mail too....I called the school today and the lady was a little slow at understanding what I wanted to know but I finally got out of her that she sent the snail mail this morning at 10 am. I don't know why they have both email and snail mail....but hopefully that means good news in the mail soon....hopefully they're not rejections...because I did not get an email either :scared:


What is snail mail? You mean the postal service? I am finishing up my prerequisite now so I am wondering since that is still pending....
 
What is snail mail? You mean the postal service? I am finishing up my prerequisite now so I am wondering since that is still pending....


Yes, it's postal. The lady said we should get stuff sometime next week. :xf: