it it true that NYU path doesn't provide housing stipen?

Started by 20072007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

20072007

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁 any one knows? what kind of life residents will have without housing stipen in NYC?😱
 
I just did a rotation there and was told by residents that they provide subsidized housing. I guess that this could be a new policy that the residents don't know about, but I doubt it.
 
your reply. Without housing stipen, I have no idea how could residents in NYC raise kids and family.😕

I just did a rotation there and was told by residents that they provide subsidized housing. I guess that this could be a new policy that the residents don't know about, but I doubt it.