Europe italy Speciality/Residency

Started by RAGAZZINO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RAGAZZINO

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey ,I'm Six year Medical Student In Syria (last year) I'm planning to specilize in italy , i can speak Italian , I want to know what is the requirements for that other than language , and need a list of universities that might accept me or a website for this ...
thnx
Amr
 
hi.. i am italian (5° year)

for the residency in italy you need the "abilitazione all'esercizio". in italy you can get in 3 months of practical stuff (1 m surgery 1 medicine 1 gp) then a written exam. or you can get it in your country and with state accord practise here.
(for example our 3 months+exam is like english f1)

recidency takes 5 years (6 for general surgery)

if you tell me what you want to do i can tell you something more.

ask italian embassy or your embassy in italy for the information about the acknoledgement of your exams/degree
 
hi.. i am italian (5° year)

for the residency in italy you need the "abilitazione all'esercizio". in italy you can get in 3 months of practical stuff (1 m surgery 1 medicine 1 gp) then a written exam. or you can get it in your country and with state accord practise here.
(for example our 3 months+exam is like english f1)

recidency takes 5 years (6 for general surgery)

if you tell me what you want to do i can tell you something more.

ask italian embassy or your embassy in italy for the information about the acknoledgement of your exams/degree
hey man,how u doin? Im a general physician in iran,I want some info bout residency in italy,I searched a lot in google but i didnt find any useful info ...I wanna know how can I apply for residency in italy n if I have a chance to work there after finishin my studies