ITE results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonofva

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any word on when they’re being released this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Program leadership likes people with higher scores better, so probably plays an unofficial significant role

Reactions: 1 user
Got ours too! Can go back to not having sweaty palms all the time, as my program puts an absurd premium on ITE score...

Do ITE scores play a significant role in determining fellowship prospects?
I am applying to fellowships as we speak, and a few places have asked for copies of my ITE scores.

How they actually factor into the decision making process, I'm not sure.

Do ITE scores play a significant role in determining fellowship prospects?
Nobody ever asked for mine while applying to critical care. As far as I know my colleagues going into EMS and US never got asked for theirs either.

I am applying to fellowships as we speak, and a few places have asked for copies of my ITE scores.

How they actually factor into the decision making process, I'm not sure.
Interesting. Which fellowship are you applying to that's asking for your ITE?

That's nuts man. Glad I never had to provide them because I never studied for the things. I figure when it's time to take boards I'll knock out a review course and just get it done.

I've heard "you get out of residency what you put into it" - I'm going for clinical genius status and reading as much as I can until I either get bored of reading or burn out. Will probably coast thereafter.

I've heard "you get out of residency what you put into it" - I'm going for clinical genius status and reading as much as I can until I either get bored of reading or burn out. Will probably coast thereafter.

You do get out what you put in. Just be cautious when trying to equate test scores with clinical acumen. Nobody comes out of residency a clinical genius.

I sense some sarcasm...in which case, well played!

Otherwise you are in for a huge wake up call.

Reactions: 1 user