Program-Specific Info / Q's Ithaca College - having problems with application

Started by mcatcar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mcatcar

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! Ithacas app was originally supposed to be be live September 1st, then they pushed it back to the 15th, and now it's still not showing for 2018 entry. I made an account a few weeks ago and it won't let me log in or register a new account with the same email. Has anyone else had problems? I don't want to annoy them and email them asking again but I'm super antsy to apply here as it's my top choice.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile