It's crunch time and I'm FREAKIN' OUT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EReze

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's crunch time.... the MCATs are next week! I have been studying my butt off and taking a class, but my Bio score is not budging. it is awful, but i don't know what too do. I keep getting 6's on the practice tests, and I'm aiming for ~ 8. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do to improve? Do practice exams accurately measure the score you will get on the MCATs.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

my practice scores were much lower than the actual mcat. i think they do that to make you over-prepare. just keep studying your bio and try to relax...
are you taking kaplan? if so, try and check out the specific types of questions you're missing... that helps. re-read your bio notes and do some more practice problems. but don't freak out, you said yourself that you have been studying like crazy so you probably know most of the things you are being tested on.

Thanx... You're so right. If I panic, I'll start screwing up. My mom just told me that too. I'm taking KAPLAN and it is a really good program. I just have to re-focus on the areas I'm missing.