What rankings should I used to consider reputation aspect of 2 DO schools I'm accepted at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobbyfisher

Reaction score
I would use USNEWS but one school (Touro Nevada) isn't ranked while the other school is Western CA.

Also, what should I look for in their residency rank list?

Members don't see this ad.

Don’t use USNEWS rankings to compare any schools. Specifically DO schools, the only things that matter are the cost, quality of clinical rotations, number and breadth of residencies attached to said school, and how close to your support system.

Reactions: 3 users
Don’t use USNEWS rankings to compare any schools. Specifically DO schools, the only things that matter are the cost, quality of clinical rotations, number and breadth of residencies attached to said school, and how close to your support system.
What this person stated !

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This + where do you want to do residency. Most DO schools match decently at their local region. Do you want to be in LV or socal.

Also cost

end of the day, DO schools (besides new ones) will all pretty much be the same and viewed similarly poorly (unjustly and sadly) by many PDs

Reactions: 2 users