Its gonna be a LONG thanksgiving weekend

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anybody else bummed that we have to wait four-five days before invites can resume?

👎

Different strokes for different folks.

I am personally a bit relieved that I can sit down with family without my Blackberry going off to let me know that yet another rejection has found its way to my inbox.

Although I was called today with an interview invite that I had to decline so may it's not a one-way street of rejection 😉
 
Totally agree with darrvao777. For most of us, the chances of receiving rejections are higher than receiving invites... so it'll be nice to get a break from this and be thankful for everything else that's going on in our lives.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've gotten 2 rejections since I've typed out that message. The ERAS Gods are smiting me 🙁