It's our time: ratemyprofessor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flowerintherain

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As this semester comes to an end, it is time to rate our professors. Feel free to add comments on your professors....regular college, universities, community college, junior college, extension, online class, special postbac programs, etc. This is a great way to keep each other informed on who to take and who to avoid! A great way to keep things in check!

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/index.jsp

Members don't see this ad.

also check out www.pickaprof.com. its an awesome site with a lot info thats not on rate my professor, but there aren't very many student reviews yet because its pretty new. add yours and help everyone out!

cindaroo7--thanks for the new link.

Please let us know how your professor/class went this semester.

Members don't see this ad :)
Already rated my chemistry professor. The ironic thing is that while other people find her unhelpful, and hard to understand, i found her the opposite.
My rating is the topmost one.

Oh, and the one thing I really hate about rating systems like this is that it dosen't really give a good indicator of what the teacher/class is like, and most people rate based on what their grade was (If they got an A, the teacher gets all 5's if the person got an F, the teacher gets all 1's)