IUHS, Does anyone have any information?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taylor DO

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think this is a very interesting forum, and I was curious if there is any feedback from students out there regarding a new program offered by IUHS, the International University of Health Sciences in St. Kitts.

The program they offer is a PBL pre-clinical component, similar to a move by a few institutions state side to get first and second year students out of the classroom and more involved with clinical case scenarios. I know that LECOM, an osteopathic school in Erie, PA is introducing a PBL opportunity for first and second year students beginning this year.

Please throw out some feedback from those of you familar with this.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I thinkits great. I actually reached out to a few students I found on Facebook. It is a legitimate school and UMDNJ (now Cooper Med Osteopathic) Used to be UMDNJ osteopathic also offers a PBL track. I will be enrolling 2014 if God allows. I need to cut out the fat and move forward. Bye Bye US Political Med School App Psychological Games... Im in...
Hope this helps

message me with any questions. I will forward whatever info I have.

I think this is a very interesting forum, and I was curious if there is any feedback from students out there regarding a new program offered by IUHS, the International University of Health Sciences in St. Kitts.

The program they offer is a PBL pre-clinical component, similar to a move by a few institutions state side to get first and second year students out of the classroom and more involved with clinical case scenarios. I know that LECOM, an osteopathic school in Erie, PA is introducing a PBL opportunity for first and second year students beginning this year.

Please throw out some feedback from those of you familar with this.

Thanks in advance.