Program-Specific Info / Q's IUPUI MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wannabeOT95

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone else was going to attend IUPUI for Masters of Occupational Therapy starting this summer? I have accepted and am currently trying to figure out living arrangements. Are there any suggestions for housing? Let me know if you're going to be in the same cohort 🙂
 
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone else was going to attend IUPUI for Masters of Occupational Therapy starting this summer? I have accepted and am currently trying to figure out living arrangements. Are there any suggestions for housing? Let me know if you're going to be in the same cohort 🙂

I am in your cohort!! 🙂