I've been rejected!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, the University of Michigan has rejected me pre-interview.....thanks a lot..didn't want to go to your d*$% school anyway!!

U of M :p

Dr. Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

it's their loss.....or that is what I keep telling myself that :D

dont worry u already got into medical school

:clap: :clap:

My somebody is bitter!!! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry :( don't worry be happy :)

No, I had already decided I didn't want to go there before this...I just thought I would get through this app process with no rejections...(I withdrew most of my apps after my acceptances)

Mossjoh

There is not too much of an advantage being a state resident in applying to University of Michigan. Less than half of their class is made up of Michigan residents. How they can justify this, being a public school subsidized by Michigan taxpayers, is beyond me.

Don't worry about it. I also got rejected from UM today and it was my first. I guess we have to experience it at least once (though I know I have more coming). Anyways, you're in somewhere else and that's all that matters.

Just got rejected too - this is number 2 for me. I don't think I will ever understand this med school application process.