I've decided nuclear pharmacy....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Epic

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is a form of glorified retail pharmacy... like home infusion...long term care etc.

Since I'm a hospital pharmacy snob, I declare to look down upon nuclear pharmacy! :smuggrin::smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
is a form of glorified retail pharmacy... like home infusion...long term care etc.

Since I'm a hospital pharmacy snob, I declare to look down upon nuclear pharmacy! :smuggrin::smuggrin:

You are such an elitist

Don't buy his crap...Epic is a big old softy...he helps poor sick children in his spare time.

Nope...I could get you to buy onto anything...we good ones can do that, and you my friend, wouldn't stand a chance :cool:

If I'm going to buy your product...you must be a generic drug sales rep...that's like a used car salesman..not "Certified Preowned Vehicles" rather "Joe's Car Lot" type...:smuggrin:

Congrats on 1000 posts of pure nonesense!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on 1000 posts of pure nonesense!

wait a min... I might have had 2 or 3 legit posts... can you go back and search my posts and see if I have some?? Thanks.

wait a min... I might have had 2 or 3 legit posts... can you go back and search my posts and see if I have some?? Thanks.

Well now you are over the 1000 mark, so it sticks.

The nuclear woman at the career fair today for Cardinal tried to sell me today on the nuclear join up in Pittsburgh. The hours sound cool. The drive to Yinzer town daily does not. I signed up for the quasi-interview tomorrow, anyway...plus a few others...all seperated by half an hour...thus it gets me out of a day from the Mike-torture rotation. I was in the Lipitor 40-Namenda 10 isle today. Such diversity in LTC pharmacy.

I love how the SOBs sell their pharmacy to you though. Hahaha.

What the holy **** is up with your avatar. The **** changes like the brown on a waffle. It's like a virtual dress up doll on crack. Can you dress it up in a Clockwork Orange outfit...with the eyelash, bucket hat, and cool walking cane w/ concealed dagger? That's the **** right there, I tell you what.

What the holy **** is up with your avatar. The **** changes like the brown on a waffle. It's like a virtual dress up doll on crack. Can you dress it up in a Clockwork Orange outfit...with the eyelash, bucket hat, and cool walking cane w/ concealed dagger? That's the **** right there, I tell you what.

lol...want me to try? That might be a better halloween costume

If you read the pharmacy forum while listening to Rob Dougan's Furious Angels (the one with him singing...not the instrumental), I swear to god, it's like every post has a double meaning.

If you read the pharmacy forum while listening to Rob Dougan's Furious Angels (the one with him singing...not the instrumental), I swear to god, it's like every post has a double meaning.

triple sometimes.

Dude....that **** takes on some serious allegorical meaning. Wow. So what YOU'RE saying is that EXISTENCE is only what you make because we're all living inside the dream of a jolly green giant named Pepe. wow.

huh?

So I stand by my conviction... Nukyuler pharmacy is retail..

So I stand by my conviction... Nukyuler pharmacy is retail..

more or less, but less than more.

i appreciate the absence of obnoxious laypersons. i can't recall the last time i was asked to locate bread or hair products, or to explain a sale. (Special on FDG this week only! :laugh:)

I have mad mouse clicking skillz

What the hell, ******* is censored? That's one impressive expletive censor.

ewww. that is am impressive censor. I'm not sure I want to know how that ended up in the list. dirty pre meds of course.

I thought I wanted to do nuclear at first. but I think I've been in school too long to use the same equations I've been using since pre algebra every day.