I've seen some panic threads, so here's mine.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knicks

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm worried about the debt that I've acquired from loans in order to pay for med school.

I mean, what happens if I don't make it? Yes, I know it's always good to think positively, but that doesn't mean I should rule out the possibility of the worst case scenario.

What happens if I don't become a doctor? I guess I'd just have to pay back little by little via a 'crappy' job?

:scared::(

Members don't see this ad.

I'm worried about the debt that I've acquired from loans in order to pay for med school.

I mean, what happens if I don't make it? Yes, I know it's always good to think positively, but that doesn't mean I should rule out the possibility of the worst case scenario.

What happens if I don't become a doctor? I guess I'd just have to pay back little by little via a 'crappy' job?

:scared::(

I feel you man, don't worry about it.

Hello, I feel your concern. But I also feel that thinking in this manner will only lead you on to believe that "NO, you will not make it". These thoughts are very counter-productive and will hurt you in the long run. You must avoid thinking this way. Yes, I do believe in having a backup plan, but please dont set yourself up to fail. Be positive and work towards your goal one day at a time. We all have these worries so use them to motivate you forward. Good luck with everything!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
^^ Hey thanks a lot for the kind words :)

251 thread views and you were the 1st one to really give some input, AND it's your 1st post on this site.

Thanx again and good luck to you as well! ^_^

No problem. Like I mentioned before we all have the same concerns regarding $$ and how much time its taking getting thru school, passing exams, etc. I am going nuts right now thinking about this exam and all the what ifs-what ifs are driving me nuts. But just remember, everything is in YOUR hands. Dont think about any other option or excuse because that will only distract you from your goal....stay focused