j

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bestestmench

Reaction score
n

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Is it odd to send another note to an interviewer after already sending a thank-you note immediately after the interview? It’s been about two weeks but I just happened across something extremely specific that relates to exactly to something we spoke about (not related to my app, just something conversational in science).
No dont do it. It will look weird. Write it down and bring it up later if you get it

Is it odd to send another note to an interviewer after already sending a thank-you note immediately after the interview? It’s been about two weeks but I just happened across something extremely specific that relates to exactly to something we spoke about (not related to my app, just something conversational in science).
Ordinarily, I say that, Yes; smacks of neuroticism. Your fate will have already bee decided by then.

But in this case, seems OK. But by then, however, the interviewer will not remember you.

Reactions: 1 user
That's kind of a very strange thing to specifically send another note about.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.