Jack Westin Duplicate CARS Passages?

Started by maikelm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maikelm

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to get some input from people that used Jack Westin for CARS in the past. I started studying for a bit and then took a break. I completed some of the passages that were published in January 2021 a bit (but I think we were in June 2021, but I just wanted an simple starting point for passages).

As I'm restarting now, it seems like they recycle their passages from each year. Has anyone encountered this? Kind of concerning that it may inflate my score.

Thanks
Maikel