Jackson & Coker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EmergencyDoc

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with this locums group? Please offer any thoughts/advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Never heard of them. At ACEP last year, some locums guys were talking about a joke they had, about "a guy at home in his mom's basement, sitting in his underwear with a bag of Cheetos and 4 phones".

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have experience with jack and coke. Does that count?

True story.

I am 35. My wife is 34. We both like grunge/metal... more grunge than metal, but you get the idea.

When the news broke that Lemmy Kilmister died (which was, my wife's birthday)... we were bummed. Went to the local pub and each ordered a Jack and Coke in memoriam of Lemmy.

Two hours later, we looked at each other, and said - "I'm sick as ****. You?"

We put off her birthday until the next day. We just can't handle whiskey.

True story.

I am 35. My wife is 34. We both like grunge/metal... more grunge than metal, but you get the idea.

When the news broke that Lemmy Kilmister died (which was, my wife's birthday)... we were bummed. Went to the local pub and each ordered a Jack and Coke in memoriam of Lemmy.

but it's so good...

True story.

You ever listen to the band that Lemmy was in before Motorhead, called Hawkwind?

They had a few great albums.

wait, what's that... a squirrel!

Squirrels are members of the family Sciuridae, a family that includes small or medium-size rodents.