Miami UM Jackson Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone have any information about the interview day schedule, or interview socials? Wanting to buy airfare soon but I don't know if I need to make time for a possible interview social the night before/evening of the interview.

Can't get anyone at the residency office to return e-mails or return phone calls.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey. Has anyone gone any interviews here yet? What were your thoughts? Where do you feel the program is headed? Would it be high on your list? Thanks.

I was very impressed with the program and it will be high on my list.

Dr. Baez (the PD) has a great vision for the program and I have a feeling it will be just as competitive as programs in NYC, Chicago, and California very soon. Dr. Kapur was the PD at Baylor, he is now the Chair of EM at Miami and he's a great guy. I have no reservations about the program leadership.

-15 residents in the initial class
-Largest public hospital in the country (didn't know this)
-Only level 1 adult/pedi trauma center in South Florida
-Peds ED staffed by board-certified EM/peds faculty
-Ryder Trauma Center is world-famous and you'll get great trauma exposure there. The military sends its trauma surgeons here because the experience at Ryder is so good.
-SIM center was fantastic, you can tell they put a lot of money into it
-8/10-hour shifts during the week, 12-hours shifts on the weekends. This gives you more weekends off (bonus)
-They have a peds EM fellowship in operation and a CCM fellowship. Dr. Baez plans to add EMS in the near-future.
-Longitudinal peds ER and trauma shifts during your core EM months, in addition to dedicated peds EM and trauma months.
-Your EM months are roughly split 2/3 at Jackson and 1/3 at Holy Cross (large community hospital)
-Drs. Baez and Kapur are really big on international health and Dr. Baez is big on EMS, so expect those to be key features of the program

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Dr. Baez (the PD) has a great vision for the program and I have a feeling it will be just as competitive as programs in NYC, Chicago, and California very soon. Dr. Kapur was the PD at Baylor, he is now the Chair of EM at Miami and he's a great guy. I have no reservations about the program leadership.

-Ryder Trauma Center is world-famous and you'll get great trauma exposure there. The military sends its trauma surgeons here because the experience at Ryder is so good.
-8/10-hour shifts during the week, 12-hours shifts on the weekends. This gives you more weekends off (bonus)
-They have a peds EM fellowship in operation and a CCM fellowship. Dr. Baez plans to add EMS in the near-future.
-Longitudinal peds ER and trauma shifts during your core EM months, in addition to dedicated peds EM and trauma months.
-Your EM months are roughly split 2/3 at Jackson and 1/3 at Holy Cross (large community hospital)
-Drs. Baez and Kapur are really big on international health and Dr. Baez is big on EMS, so expect those to be key features of the program

I was really impressed with the program as well. The only negative thing I walked away with besides it being there first year is that the 1/3 of your shifts at Holy Cross are about an hour car drive away depending on where you live.

Why did they fail to get accreditation last year? That's a red flag to me.

Why is that a red flag...they got accreditation now right?? So not quite sure what your worried about??

You can not have accreditation for a slew of reasons, either you need another faculty member , or heck you need a resident lounge/ on call room. There are so many simple and silly beaurocratic things that a program needs in order to gain accreditation as well as receive a probationary status, such as other more known programs are currently going through. Regardless they have it now and it's going to be one heck of a program that happens to be in one of the funest cities in the country. I'm only bitter at the fact that I didn't actually interview there lol!!

Last edited:
I was really impressed with the program as well. The only negative thing I walked away with besides it being there first year is that the 1/3 of your shifts at Holy Cross are about an hour car drive away depending on where you live.

Traffic can make anywhere an hour drive in Miami though...

That said, I interviewed here and really liked it. I bet it will be a strong Florida program. My only con is that the cost of living is just so dang high in Miami. I want to rank it top 3-5, but I have to negotiate with my wife. We don't want to be so financially strapped if we can avoid it. In any case, I would be happy here if the algorithm works out that way.

That is a good point. Is there talk about the new residency contract for 2016/2017 having a higher salary?

That is a good point. Is there talk about the new residency contract for 2016/2017 having a higher salary?

Jackson is a partially union shop. If you sign up you stand a chance of having favorable contract negotiations. The union negotiates your contract no matter what, but the less resources they have the suckier job (for lack of any other term) they will do when the hospital wants to just wait them out and bleed their resources. I believe they are going in for negotiation on a new contract very soon actually.

Anyone with some insight on what residency program is like? 15 residents per year, last year was the first , all I know is what's on their website

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, some ridiculous homers on this thread, almost laughable, many joined only to comment on this line! Miami is fun I suppose, but Jackson Memorial is far from a Mecca of medicine. It is constantly a wrong insurance challenge away from bankruptcy, and locals do everything they can to stay away if they can...

Be sure you speak Spanish if you are interested in Miami, really high cost of living. That being said, U Miami has a solid reputation in the south and the nearest true academic center is 4-5 hours away in Gainesville. They see a lot, a whole lot, of pathology.

Wow, some ridiculous homers on this thread, almost laughable, many joined only to comment on this line! Miami is fun I suppose, but Jackson Memorial is far from a Mecca of medicine. It is constantly a wrong insurance challenge away from bankruptcy, and locals do everything they can to stay away if they can...

Be sure you speak Spanish if you are interested in Miami, really high cost of living. That being said, U Miami has a solid reputation in the south and the nearest true academic center is 4-5 hours away in Gainesville. They see a lot, a whole lot, of pathology.

You don't need to know a word of Spanish to be an EM resident here at Jackson.. we have 24 hour creole and Spanish translators ...it helps to know Spanish but you definitely do not need it. I know zero Spanish and use translators frequently which is easy and not really a time issue or concern

Anyone with some insight on what residency program is like? 15 residents per year, last year was the first , all I know is what's on their website

yup, there are 15 of us. Also for what it's worth we are super LGBT friendly residency.

Last edited:
This program was long overdue IMO. When I was a med student in south Florida I always wondered why in the hell would they not already have an EM residency at the largest trauma center in the state. So much potential here. Glad this happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. I've been on the site for years but made a new profile for anonymity. I'm a 4th year going into EM and I found these threads so incredibly helpful that I want to help contribute to keeping them up to date.

I interviewed at Jackson Memorial so I though I would share my thoughts:

Pros
  • Miami. Great city to live and tons to do. Not to mention the weather and the beaches...slam dunk in the location department
  • The hospital is the textbook definition of what a "county" hospital would look like. Beds everywhere. Triage area is a mess. If you're into that sort of thing (which I very much am) you'll definitely fall in love with the hospital
  • PD is super down to earth. Goes by his first name. Seems super confident in his program and in his own abilities which makes me feel a bit better about it being a new program
  • Sim center is pretty impressive
  • Hospital sees a ton of patients every year (don't remember the exact number. My notes just say "a ton" lol)
  • Fewer co-residents mean less competition for procedures, patients, etc.
  • Lots of diversity in the residency and the faculty. Racial, gender, sexual orientation, all of it. It was great to see
Cons
  • SO. MANY. UNKNOWNS. I'm sure this isn't unique to Jackson Memorial; I'm sure it's the case for any new program. But they don't have a graduating class so I can see how they do on their boards or getting jobs. PD said he's "not worried about boards. you'll all pass them" which I think was supposed to be a compliment that we're all smart but I'd like you to provide me with some kind of structure. Even when I asked the residents, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of board prep. The resident just said "I'm not too worried about it". Great. Even some of their rotations are still in the works so I can't ask how they like them or how the rotation is because it just doesn't exist. I guess it's a good thing that they're so receptive to resident feedback and willing to change things but it's a little unnerving to me at least
  • Being affiliated with Ryder Trauma Center is awesome except when working with such a well-known entity, it's easy for EM to be forgotten and not get to experience much. My understanding is that the residents weren't even in the trauma ED for their trauma rotation, they were up in the trauma ICU. I was told that they're moving downstairs to the trauma ED but they don't know what role they will have on the trauma team (see Con #1)
  • Because there simply aren't that many residents to go around (only 1 class there now) we didn't get to meet many of them and didn't get a great feel for the personality of the program. The 3 residents I met were nice but it would have been nice to get a feel for the people I'd be working with
  • I would have to be signing on to help develop a residency program (by giving frequent feedback, putting up with growing pains, etc.) which I'm not sure I want to do
  • The salary is the same as other places I've interviewed although I feel fairly confident that Miami COL is substantially higher.
Overall
The hospital and the city are amazing. Couldn't ask for more in those departments. I'm just not sure that being the second class at a residency program is my cup of tea. But for someone who likes "county" medicine and doesn't mind putting in the work, this might be a great fit. I just would rather focus my efforts on other extracurriculars (i.e. global health). I imagine the program will be AWESOME in about 5 years but I'm not quite on board for joining ranks this year.

Hope this was helpful to someone! Happy interview season!

Hey guys. I've been on the site for years but made a new profile for anonymity. I'm a 4th year going into EM and I found these threads so incredibly helpful that I want to help contribute to keeping them up to date.

I interviewed at Jackson Memorial so I though I would share my thoughts:

Pros
  • Miami. Great city to live and tons to do. Not to mention the weather and the beaches...slam dunk in the location department
  • The hospital is the textbook definition of what a "county" hospital would look like. Beds everywhere. Triage area is a mess. If you're into that sort of thing (which I very much am) you'll definitely fall in love with the hospital
  • PD is super down to earth. Goes by his first name. Seems super confident in his program and in his own abilities which makes me feel a bit better about it being a new program
  • Sim center is pretty impressive
  • Hospital sees a ton of patients every year (don't remember the exact number. My notes just say "a ton" lol)
  • Fewer co-residents mean less competition for procedures, patients, etc.
  • Lots of diversity in the residency and the faculty. Racial, gender, sexual orientation, all of it. It was great to see
Cons
  • SO. MANY. UNKNOWNS. I'm sure this isn't unique to Jackson Memorial; I'm sure it's the case for any new program. But they don't have a graduating class so I can see how they do on their boards or getting jobs. PD said he's "not worried about boards. you'll all pass them" which I think was supposed to be a compliment that we're all smart but I'd like you to provide me with some kind of structure. Even when I asked the residents, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of board prep. The resident just said "I'm not too worried about it". Great. Even some of their rotations are still in the works so I can't ask how they like them or how the rotation is because it just doesn't exist. I guess it's a good thing that they're so receptive to resident feedback and willing to change things but it's a little unnerving to me at least
  • Being affiliated with Ryder Trauma Center is awesome except when working with such a well-known entity, it's easy for EM to be forgotten and not get to experience much. My understanding is that the residents weren't even in the trauma ED for their trauma rotation, they were up in the trauma ICU. I was told that they're moving downstairs to the trauma ED but they don't know what role they will have on the trauma team (see Con #1)
  • Because there simply aren't that many residents to go around (only 1 class there now) we didn't get to meet many of them and didn't get a great feel for the personality of the program. The 3 residents I met were nice but it would have been nice to get a feel for the people I'd be working with
  • I would have to be signing on to help develop a residency program (by giving frequent feedback, putting up with growing pains, etc.) which I'm not sure I want to do
  • The salary is the same as other places I've interviewed although I feel fairly confident that Miami COL is substantially higher.
Overall
The hospital and the city are amazing. Couldn't ask for more in those departments. I'm just not sure that being the second class at a residency program is my cup of tea. But for someone who likes "county" medicine and doesn't mind putting in the work, this might be a great fit. I just would rather focus my efforts on other extracurriculars (i.e. global health). I imagine the program will be AWESOME in about 5 years but I'm not quite on board for joining ranks this year.

Hope this was helpful to someone! Happy interview season!

Thank you for being the first to review our program! I think you hit on some good points and showcase how important "best fit" is for programs and for applicants alike. We are a straight up county program, meaning we see everything and we help everyone w/o caring about insurance who is going to pay. That being said, as a county program we are resource limited, however, we are NEVER SCUTTED OUT! Unlike some country (and lets be honest many non county programs) we never have to start IVs or be transporter or do nursing jobs and we are never told we have to "move the meat" unless we want to. This is amazing because our education takes priority over everything as we not workhorses to the department. In terms of fit, no sorry if you know you absolutely want to do global health I don't know go to Yale or something. If you want to be a MFing bad ass ER doc who can handle anything and handle 3 stroke patients + a cardiac arrest + 30 other sick patients at once then come to Jackson! if you want to do big research while traveling to Africa and saving small villages from AIDs then sure maybe we aren't the program for you. Also with respect to what you said about trauma, actually we have a pretty big role as interns there, our resident rotating on trauma right now has placed many chest tubes (ask interns at other programs how many chest tubes they have placed im sure non will compare to us). As interns we handle the sickest of the sickest patients and have support from the attending that is on shift with us to help us manage these patients IF WE NEED IT otherwise its our patient start to finish and that's truly the best experience hands down any intern can have yet most do not because most people have senior residents. I am so happy at Jackson but I think I am the perfect fit for this place. Me and my 14 other co residents are all pretty independent, confident, unique people who support one another and I would be happy to run a code w any one of them. We get **** done and we seek out the sickest patients we can. If anyone has questions I am happy to answer. If I had to pick an EM residency all over again I would pick Jackson 10/10 times and that is the truth. My PD is amazing and approachable, my APDs are the exact same and I couldn't ask for better leadership.

Hey everyone, one of the first year residents in the program posting here since I used SDN heavily to look at programs when I was interviewing. After being halfway through my first year here I feel very strongly about this program and I love being here. The amount of procedures (intubations, central lines, chest tubes) that I've gotten while here so far has been very surprising to me. While working at holy cross we are practically the only residents and procedures are ours to have. At Jackson in my first (and only month there so far), I did a thoracentesis (which I hear is rare), a few paracenteses, and arthrocentesis (at Jackson and Holy cross). I haven't been a resident elsewhere, but given this experience so far in my first 6 months I feel comfortable saying we are a procedure heavy residency. I'll also break down the rotations a bit more and our lifestyle in this post.

Most important:
Our class: We have the most down to earth, hard-working, and fun group of residents I could've imagined. Everyone has incredible interests, fun-loving personalities, and we all go out together. More important than going out, we all have house parties together and attendance is mandatory. Speaking for everyone in my class who won't have time to contradict me before I post this, we all love it here.

Our PD's: Dr. Freeman is our PD and Dr. Supino is our APD. These guys want us to succeed! They are constantly on top of everything going on with our learning and we have town halls where they hear our feedback and change things appropriately so that we can get the best training possible. They continuously order things we need in the ED so we can learn to use equipment like nasopharyngoscopes, slit lamps, and various other things. I highly respect each of them and how much dedication they're putting into our program.

Meal plan: We eat real good. Probably one of the highlights here; great fresh sushi. $1375 at Jackson per year. $10 each day at UM hospital (great cafeteria). Holy cross you eat free pretty much.

Living in Miami: Miami is Miami. There is something always going on here, whether it's appreciating art while holding a deep pensive posture during Art Basel, or sucking in your gut while you take a crazy face photo with everyone on the beach, there's a lot that Miami has to offer. I'll stop here before I get off track...(just google "Miami")

Holy cross hospital community EM experience: This rotation is a gem. At first I was discouraged with the 45 minute drive each way, but I honestly love working here so much I'm ok sucking it up. Reason being is whenever I come here, I know I'm going to either intubate, throw in a central line, do reductions (shoulder, elbow, etc.), or something else. I even did intravenous cardiac pacing while here which is a very rare procedure. My classmates have done peds intubations here, peds chest tubes, and a host of other things. Patients are actually really sick here! Especially when the snowbirds come down. This is an intense and busy hospital. You will become good and fast. You will have lots of autonomy. The volume can be high so sometimes you're seeing multiple patients, doing your own workups and presenting to attendings. Always an attending present to help you. I had no idea how much I would like this rotation. I just study EMRAP on the drive up and down, so it helps me get that out of the way.
Schedule: 9's during the day; 8's at night. My hours were pretty good. My first month hours were 155 total and 18 shifts. Of course the driving adds, but I'm not factoring those.
Attendings: The attendings here are community docs who are hustlers and are great at what they do. Very down to earth and fun people to work with.

Jackson: I've only done one month of Jackson EM so far. I felt like I got a good amount of procedures, again (thoracentesis which is rare as well as other basic procedures like lines, arthro, etc.). Patients are sick. This was my first month on so I was mainly trying to figure out what the hell happened to me being on a beach in Thailand, but Jackson was a good experience. I'm looking forward to being there more now that I have some Holy Cross shifts under my belt. Lots of arrests, running codes, Stemi's, strokes.
Schedule: Hours here are definitely much busier than Holy cross: Our official revised schedule is Interns: 190 hours/mo, 2nd year 180 hours/mo, 3rd year 170 hours/mo. You're only on Jackson 2 months your whole first year. We figure this balances out with the holy cross hours.

VA: It's good to experience the VA for a month, really shows you how variable EM is practiced in different environments. You also get a lot of autonomy here.

Jackson Trauma: Great rotation. You are in the Resus bay and not on the floor writing notes and babysitting patients. I feel very lucky to have a month here and then continued involvement throughout our residency. Some of my classmates got upto 5 chest tubes during the rotation. I got 1-2 chest tubes and did cardiac massage on an open thoracotomy patient. Programs come here to rotate in their third year for a month before going off as attendings and I'm amazed at how little trauma experience some programs get. The surgeons are actually very friendly with us and you can have as much responsibility as you want, you run primary survey, do the FAST. You see the patients as they come into the door or pick them up from the helipad, you're really getting a lot of responsibility and autonomy.

MICU: This rotation had good hours (7-5), but I feel is one of our weaknesses during first year, mainly because it is so fellow dependent. Many residents got a good amount of central lines and others didn't, all depended on your fellow and when in the year you have the rotation. You will get plenty of central lines in general, but I just didn't feel challenged on this rotation. Our faculty is very receptive to this and usually change things based on our feedback. The attendings are very good here.

Jackson Peds: On this rotation now. I think we get a ton of peds experience. This is a very busy peds ED and since it is Jackson, we see a lot of complicated sick kids, like ones with transplants and severe complications. We also see a lot of healthy viral kids which I think is very valuable to see. Attendings are great here.

Ortho/OB/Ultrasound: I have not done these rotations yet.

Anyways, I haven't typed this much since my first progress note in med school inpatient medicine. So I'll stop here for now. I could go on and on about how much I love this program. There are lots of great programs out there and I hope you find one that fits you. Good luck with your decision and I hope you get into the program your heart desires. If not, I'll throw out a quick plug for Costco, they have great wholesale deals on Kleenex tissues. And also wine. Good luck.

Feel free to reach out by email if you have real questions and I will try my best to reply and help, even if you are deciding between other programs:

Karl "then a dot" Yousef
Then an "at" Jhsmiami
"Another dot" then put org

^Excuse the difficulty, SDN won't let me post my full email.

Last edited:
Holy cross hospital community EM experience: This rotation is a gem. At first I was discouraged with the 45 minute drive each way, but I honestly love working here so much I'm ok sucking it up. Reason being is whenever I come here, I know I'm going to either intubate, throw in a central line, do reductions (shoulder, elbow, etc.), or something else. I even did intravenous cardiac pacing while here which is a very rare procedure. My classmates have done peds intubations here, peds chest tubes, and a host of other things. I've seen crazy complications of pregnancy here, including presenting fetal parts, and OB is not covered at night so they call you to come up for deliveries.

VA: It's good to experience the VA for a month, really shows you how variable EM is practiced in different environments. You also get a lot of autonomy here. There were a couple of occasions when an attending was late and I was in charge of the department for 2-3 hours. Scary, but a valuable experience.
I understand that you're invested in your program and that you need a certain mindset in order to make it through. EM residents covering L&D for delivery without OB oversite isn't ok. Unless your curriculum is very different then mine, you haven't been taught how to section which is going to be the first line therapy for most complicated deliveries. You're being hung out to dry on that one.

Also, "a couple" of occasions where the attending didn't show and an intern was running a department for 2-3 hrs? I'm praying that's hyperbole but if not:
1) Why did the prior attending leave?
2) Why hasn't the program pulled the rotation until a robust mechanism for preventing this is in place?

Meal plan: We eat real good. Probably one of the highlights here; great fresh sushi. $1375 at Jackson per year. $10 each day at UM hospital (great cafeteria). Holy cross you eat free pretty much.

Current MS2 at Miami, I can attest that for some inexplicable reason the sushi in Jackson cafeteria is really good - like restaurant quality good

PGY-2 Here

1. We are not covering the service, on call OB is notified, but if the baby is about to deliver there are instances where the EM Resident carries out the process, with ED attending supervision, I would imagine it would be the same at other hospitals for precipitous deliveries.

2. Cannot attest to VA, I'm sure there is an attending present, who is coming off shift, but is not actively picking up patients waiting for the next attending for sign out.

3. Long story short, excellent program, with unbelievable pathology, you will see and do everything.

I understand that you're invested in your program and that you need a certain mindset in order to make it through. EM residents covering L&D for delivery without OB oversite isn't ok. Unless your curriculum is very different then mine, you haven't been taught how to section which is going to be the first line therapy for most complicated deliveries. You're being hung out to dry on that one.

Also, "a couple" of occasions where the attending didn't show and an intern was running a department for 2-3 hrs? I'm praying that's hyperbole but if not:
1) Why did the prior attending leave?
2) Why hasn't the program pulled the rotation until a robust mechanism for preventing this is in place?

Arcan57, to alleviate your concern, I misworded a couple of statements which I've changed. There is always back-up available. Thanks for highlighting that!

For what it's worth, I rotated at Ryder for trauma and really loved the Miami residents I met. The interns were getting exposures that I only got as an R2. I thought they got to see amazing pathology and were genuinely cool people. Think it'd be a great place to do residency!

The question is who runs the airway on traumas at your shop?

Interviewed at this program this cycle and was absolutely blown away, by far the best interview I had on the trail. Only in their second year but it felt like they've been around for 15+. Residents were extremely fun to be around and informative without being suffocating. Interviews were relaxed, informative, and had meaningful discussion about goals on both sides and fit. We even got apologies for the 'cold' weather (65 degrees in Dec).

Jackson EM faculty, staff, and residents: thank you. keep doing what you're doing, you guys were awesome

Future EM applicants: do yourself a favor and get on board the Jackson train. The residency is new, but the system is well respected and has a ton of resources, it's in a fantastic location with high quality residents and attendings, and most importantly, there is an energy with the program that is just plain infectious and makes you want to be a part of something special. Hoping I get the chance to join the team and start there this summer.

The question is who runs the airway on traumas at your shop?

Anesthesia gets the trauma airways. We get airways on all our medical patients, arrests, and airways at holy cross hospital. I'm happy w/the amount of intubations I've done so far in 6-7 months. I've logged 15 and if I'm being conservative maybe 3-5 max were logged from our simulation during orientation.

Interviewed at this program this cycle and was absolutely blown away, by far the best interview I had on the trail. Only in their second year but it felt like they've been around for 15+. Residents were extremely fun to be around and informative without being suffocating. Interviews were relaxed, informative, and had meaningful discussion about goals on both sides and fit. We even got apologies for the 'cold' weather (65 degrees in Dec).

Jackson EM faculty, staff, and residents: thank you. keep doing what you're doing, you guys were awesome

Future EM applicants: do yourself a favor and get on board the Jackson train. The residency is new, but the system is well respected and has a ton of resources, it's in a fantastic location with high quality residents and attendings, and most importantly, there is an energy with the program that is just plain infectious and makes you want to be a part of something special. Hoping I get the chance to join the team and start there this summer.

:') Oh damn....there's something in my eye. We love meeting all of you during interviews. You guys are a lot of fun. Hope to see you here next year!

For what it's worth, I rotated at Ryder for trauma and really loved the Miami residents I met. The interns were getting exposures that I only got as an R2. I thought they got to see amazing pathology and were genuinely cool people. Think it'd be a great place to do residency!

Thanks for that. We have a great time working with you all on trauma!

Recently interviewed here, here's what I thought/found:

Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami: 3 year county program. Rotate also at community site for more autonomy. High volume and high acuity, Jackson memorial is a CRAZY place. EM residents have a lot of autonomy in everything except ortho, trauma, and ophthalmology. Ortho surgery does most reductions. EM is on trauma only on dedicated trauma months, but even then trauma surgery does pretty much everything, even the FAST exam sometimes; also pretty sure anesthesia does all airways. Some EM-CCM faculty, strong relationship with anesthesia department for ACCM pipeline. Ultrasound division is growing, new fellowship and working on TEE. Also new med ed fellowship. Living in Miami is great if you like happy hour, the beach (no surfing), scuba/snorkel, clubs/bars. No hiking at all. Moonlighting as a PGY3. This program would be such a top-notch program if they figured out the trauma and ortho experience more. Everyone is VERY happy and VERY friendly.