Jan 2020 NPTE opinons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abby1221221

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thread for everyones thoughts and opinions on the Jan 2020 exam, I myself am nervous but I felt indifferent when I walked out of the exam. I feel like I didn't to super awesome but then again not horrible. What do you y'all think about it?
 
It was my first time taking it, and honestly after that exam, I felt pretty numb lol. I felt like there were a fair amount of gimme questions. Not sure if that's a good thing in case I took it too easy lol. In my opinion, there were a lot of questions that I just felt were "either you know it or you don't" type of questions. Like you, I don't feel too thrilled about it, but right now just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the correlation to the PEAT of 99% applied to me lol.