• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

TX_NFS

Steel melanoleuca
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2006
State of Sleepiness
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I believe that specific page has been posted already, but I just got another email from AAMC in my inbox regarding the screwed-up passage & resolution.

Dear MCAT Examinee: According to our records, you are one of the examinees from the January 27, 2007 administration of the MCAT who received a set of questions in the Verbal Reasoning section that was preceded by a mismatched reading passage. We will provide you with a valid score for this MCAT exam. In addition, we have prepared a brief letter that you may provide to the institutions that will receive your scores. If you would like to receive a copy of this letter, please email your request to [email protected]. We will send the letter by regular post, so please include the address to which you would like us to mail the letter. Sincerely yours, MCAT Program

babycapybara

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I got that email too. Do you think I should ask for the letter to be sent with a 32Q? Or if you have a semi-decent score, is it better not to bother?

smarbut

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
I got that email too. Do you think I should ask for the letter to be sent with a 32Q? Or if you have a semi-decent score, is it better not to bother?

I think 32Q is good but no matter what I'd take the letter if they offer. I don't see any way for the letter to hurt... They might even say: Wow, a 32Q AND she had a curveball!

I was lucky, no fishbot... so no letter.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.