Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Jan 27th MCAT Verbal Error Remedy

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Monarch Kong, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Monarch Kong

Monarch Kong It means King Kong 5+ Year Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Texas
    Hey, don't know if this has been posted already or not, but apparently AAMC is offering some pretty interesting options to people who took the Jan 27th MCAT and had to deal with the passage/question misalignment.

http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/message.htm

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. TX_NFS

TX_NFS Steel melanoleuca 5+ Year Member

Nov 27, 2006
    State of Sleepiness
    I believe that specific page has been posted already, but I just got another email from AAMC in my inbox regarding the screwed-up passage & resolution.

4. babycapybara

babycapybara Junior Member 5+ Year Member

Jun 10, 2006
    I got that email too. Do you think I should ask for the letter to be sent with a 32Q? Or if you have a semi-decent score, is it better not to bother?

5. smarbut

smarbut 7+ Year Member

Dec 26, 2006
    I think 32Q is good but no matter what I'd take the letter if they offer. I don't see any way for the letter to hurt... They might even say: Wow, a 32Q AND she had a curveball!

I was lucky, no fishbot... so no letter.