January 2017 NYC study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cruzerglide

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone in NYC area interested in a study partner for the January 2017 exam?
I have materials and a strong background the science..just need practice. Let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there,

How are you? I saw your post and was searching for a study partner too; however, I am in the Miami area which I know is not the area you are from. But, I am all in to make this work by using other ways to communicate like Skype, Oovo, email, etc. I am in the processing of studying and willing to start with you ASAP to get through this cruel exam which is conquerable. Let me know and we can go from there. Thank you for posting and hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hello there,

How are you? I saw your post and was searching for a study partner too; however, I am in the Miami area which I know is not the area you are from. But, I am all in to make this work by using other ways to communicate like Skype, Oovo, email, etc. I am in the processing of studying and willing to start with you ASAP to get through this cruel exam which is conquerable. Let me know and we can go from there. Thank you for posting and hope to hear from you soon. :)

I have materials and a strong background the science..just need practice. Let me know.

Hi,

I am actually looking for a study partner too. I have a similar post on here. I am planning on taking he exam March 2017 or possibly June or both depending on how well I can execute. I am located in Manhattan. I am a non traditional student. Please let me know if you would still be interested. We can initially meet and talk about schedules, etc.

Thanks

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I am actually looking for a study partner too. I have a similar post on here. I am planning on taking he exam March 2017 or possibly June or both depending on how well I can execute. I am located in Manhattan. I am a non traditional student. Please let me know if you would still be interested. We can initially meet and talk about schedules, etc.

Thanks
I am using TBR for gchem, physics, orgo and EK for biology+ TBR questions and Kaplan for Biochem

Hi,

Thanks

Hello there,

I am using TBR for gchem, physics, orgo and EK for biology+ TBR questions and Kaplan for Biochem

Hello there,

Hi,

Thanks

Hello there,

Hi,

Thanks

I have already started studying last week, but it would be nice to have a study partner for Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays when I am in Manhattan. I just need to be in the same room as someone studying for the same exam. We don't even have to really interact haha.

I am using mainly TBR and some EK.

FYI, I'm a MCAT instructor for CARS. I've never taken the MCAT, though.