January NPTE Study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kleighhoot

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just finished my last clinical rotation last week and am now preparing to start studying for the NPTE in January.

I plan on using the Giles book/exams (only because my school paid for them), I also am purchasing the O'Sullivan book/exams, and lastly the PEAT exams.

So if anyone would be interested in going over exams and reasonings for answers or just studying/discussing together in general let me know. I'm in southern New Hampshire.

I'm hoping 9 weeks will be long enough as my clinical rotation ended later than most of the students at my school and I had very little time to study during my rotation.
 
hi there..i am from LA and studying for jan 2014 npte exam....r u interested to study together thru Skype?let me know asap!!thankyou