JANUARY Part 1 Board takers?????

Started by suhshi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

suhshi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody else???

2 more weeks till game time
Hope those new questions won't be too much of a problem
 
Last edited:
hi i have my exam on 15th ,jus wanted to know what is the best thing to do at this time,i am doing past papers and searching for any online practice tests,any help will be appreciated,and dont worry about the pattern,when you have knowledge then nothing can stop you 🙂
 
hi i have my exam on 15th ,jus wanted to know what is the best thing to do at this time,i am doing past papers and searching for any online practice tests,any help will be appreciated,and dont worry about the pattern,when you have knowledge then nothing can stop you 🙂

👍

doin the same, as well as wikipedia and some First Aid review... seems like theres no time left!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took the exam yesterday and I didn't have any of the matching, sequence, etc -type questions. I left the test feeling destroyed. There were a lot that I knew, and a lot that I didn't know. I'll put it to you this way. If I had two more weeks to study, I don't think it would've helped. Just go in with confidence and when you feel like the exam is slapping you in the face, just smile right back and keep charging through.
 
Some were very straight forward, some were more obscure, some were concept based. It was mostly very broad sprinkled with very detailed q's. If you've put in the time, you'll do fine. The test is more mental than anything. Just be confident.